Your teen will have the opportunity to share in fellowship and celebrate their Catholic faith in a safe and fun environment supported by caring and trained adult leaders. This program is designed as a supplement to formal catechesis that your teen may receiving through a Catholic institution or parish faith formation program. We offer age appropriate spiritual opportunities, retreats, fun activities, and snacks in a Christian social interaction.
**Registration is necessary prior to participation in any Middle School event.**
First Friday – monthly social fellowship – Open to all 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Teens
- Come hang out, eat, pray, and play games together with other peers!
- Registration open all year long
- Doors open for teens starting at 6:00 pm
- Friends are always welcome to check it out for a couple of weeks before registering
The more, the merrier!
“…I [Jesus] came so that they might have life and have it more abundantly.” – John 10:10
Dates for 2016 - 2017:
6:30 PM – 8:30 PM (dinner provided)
* $20 will be due that the door for any teen who is NOT registered for the First Friday Program. No payment required for those registered AND paid in full for the First Friday program.