Summer 2017 Program dates: June 19-23 and June 26-30
Check back in February for registration form
What is Super Summer Days?
- A two week faith formation program for students entering PK4-8th grade in Fall 2017
- Students learn about Catholic life and worship through a curriculum that integrates Scripture, saint stories, prayer, and Catholic Social Teaching with the themes of the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
- Each day is structured similarly to a school day, including classroom lessons, snack, lunch, Praise and Worship, and other faith formation activities.**Please note: Super Summer Days is not the same as “camp” or Vacation Bible School.
- Students have the opportunity to make new friends with fellow students from St. Michael faith community.
- Sacrament preparation is not included. Second grade students need to enroll in the Sunday Faith Formation classes or Home School Sacrament Preparation for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Before and after care available for an additional fee. All activities include: arts & crafts, dodge ball, basketball, movies, snacks, and more.
Tuition Schedule 2016
**The regular registration period ends on Friday, April 1. A late fee of $25 applies to registrations received after April 1, and late registrations will only be accepted if space is available. The late registration period will end on Friday, April 29, 2016.
**A registration is not considered complete until tuition payment is received. We are not able to offer a refund after registration period has ended.
Program Tuition (9 a.m. - 2 p.m.)
- 1 child: $100.00
- 2 children: 175.00
- 3+ children: $250.00
Before Care (8 a.m. - 9 a.m.)
- 1 child: $50.00
- 2 children: $70.00
- 3+ children: $90.00
After Care (2 p.m. - 6 p.m.)
- 1 child: $225.00
- 2 children: $200.00 per child
- 3+ children: $175.00 per child