Summer 2017 Program dates: June 19-23 and June 26-30
Registration open February 17-April 3, 2017.
What is Super Summer Days?
- A two week faith formation program for students entering PK4-8th grade in Fall 2017
- Students learn about Catholic life and worship through a curriculum that integrates Scripture, saint stories, prayer, and Catholic Social Teaching with the themes of the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
- Each day is structured similarly to a school day, including classroom lessons, snack, lunch, Praise and Worship, and other faith formation activities.**Please note: Super Summer Days is not the same as “camp” or Vacation Bible School.
- Students have the opportunity to make new friends with fellow students from St. Michael faith community.
- Sacrament preparation is not included. Second grade students need to enroll in the Sunday Faith Formation classes or Home School Sacrament Preparation for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Tuition Schedule 2017
**The regular registration period ends on Monday, April 3 at 5:00 p.m. A late fee of $25 applies to registrations received after April 3, and late registrations will only be accepted if space is available. The late registration period will end on Friday, April 28, 2017.
**A registration is not considered complete until tuition payment is received. We are not able to offer a refund after registration period has ended.
Program Tuition (9 a.m. - 2 p.m.)
- 1 child: $125.00
- 2 children: 200.00
- 3+ children: $275.00
Before Care (8 a.m. - 9 a.m.)
- 1 child: $50.00
- 2 children: $70.00
- 3+ children: $90.00
After Care (2 p.m. - 6 p.m.) will be available for an additional fee.